Click Image for Gallery
The Tippet is a long narrow piece of clothing worn around the neck and shoulders, as a ceremonial garment, especially by the clergy.
- The Tippet is made of fine polyester blend viscose fabric.
- It measures 120" long.
- It is 7" wide at the bottom and 4.5" wide at the neck.
- The neckline is finished with beautiful pleats.
Shipping & Delivery Information:
- Once your order is received you will get a confirmation mail along with the estimated delivery time.
- If your order is need for seasonal occasion and required an expedited shipping, please be prior inquired and make a note in a comment box while checkout. We will take utmost effort to meet a specified date.
- Customized design will take extra time more than usual.
- Clearance sale orders will be shipped in the same day of order.
- All products will be shipped from Home office in India through a carrier DHL Express/ FEDEX. As soon as the orders are shipped, you will be notified with tracking number and carrier information.
- Shipping to continental areas Russia and Africa can only be arranged through post which may take about 15-20 days for delivery.
- The below chart clarifies the processing and shipping time.This will vary in consideration of seasonal demands and will keep you updated.