Black Roman cassock with Black trims & shoulder cape
- The cassock is made in a single-breasted style.
- The cassock is made of Polyester blend viscose fabric.
- It is lined with satin fabric for comfort.
- The cassock has a pocket on each side.
- The pockets are covered with pleats.
- The cassock has a single pleat at the back.
- The shoulder cape is made of Polyester blend viscose fabric (Same fabric as the cassock)
- The shoulder cape can either be made attached or detachable from the cassock.
- Attached shoulder cape means the shoulder cape is made attached to cassock at the collar. It cannot be removed from the cassock.
- Detachable shoulder cape means the shoulder cape is made separate from the cassock. It can be worn when required and removed when not required.
- The cassock and shoulder cape are finished with matching Black trims.
The closure of the cassock is done with exposed matching fabric covered buttons.
The number of buttons can be chosen as per your following Need.
39 buttons are used by some Anglican denomination,the 39 buttons are thought to represent the 39 Articles of Faith.
As per roman catholic tradition, 33 buttons symbolizing the Jesus Christ's 33 years of earthly life.
15 to 17 buttons
If you do not belong to any of the above denomination, the cassock can be made within 15 to 17 buttons (Depends on the length of the cassock),
Buttons on Cuffs
The cuffs of the cassock can be made either with no buttons or 5 buttons on each cuff or 7 buttons on each cuff.
Rabats and clerical collars are not provided with the Cassock. The Cassock can be made with Rabat collar to suit Rabats and Tab collar with inserts for a clerical collar.
- The band cincture is a waistband which wraps around the waist with a hanging.
- Matching Band cincture is provided with the cassock.
- The band cincture is made in the same color as the trims.
- The band cincture has Velcro closure.
- The ends of the cincture have knotted fringes.
- The width of the cincture is 5 inches.
- The cincture is made with long knotted fringes.
Shipping & Delivery Information:
- If your order is required for a special occasion, please let us know through email or phone call before placing your order. So that we will be able to take utmost effort to have it delivered before the specified date.